Welcome to my
This page tells you what am I focused on at this point in my life. Why a now page? Visit nownownow.com for more information and inspiration.
- Spending lots of quality time with my wife and daughter (born on september 28th, 2019) in Elst.
- We spent the first night in the van with Lune in her specially built babyroom. (Hint: it’s the same room as the kitchen, livingroom, master bedroom and bathroom but with more tiny cute stuff.)
- Experimenting with my new camera. I bought a Sony a5100. I got some cheap second hand vintage lenses with a lot of character and now I’m working on my manual focus skills.
- Designing our tiny house on wheels to continue the lifestyle we had on the road in the Netherlands.
- Living room concerts with my wife. (Although we’re on a little baby-inspired break at the moment.)
- Voice Over projects. I recently finished an audiotour for the tourist busses in St. Petersburg and an audiomanual for hearing aids (I hope they will also provide their clients with a quick start guide on paper). I also recorded a song from the Lion King with adapted lyrics for someone who wanted to use it to ask his girlfriend to marry him.
- Translating work. Biggest project: translating hymns from English to Dutch and adapting the Dutch lyrics to the music.
Last update: November 27th 2019
Ask me a question, book me for a gig, or just